2sure hand sanitizer manufacturers

2sure hand sanitizer manufacturers
Buy 2Sure hand sanitizer Prices

Monday 22 April 2013

THIS THING CALLED LOVE Twitter @AndyQwas. Bb Pin 2326600E


A poet once wrote, “To Love is to live, and to live is to love.” That may be true, but what does it mean? The poet never defined his terms. Now the question I want to ask you now is…WHAT IS THIS THING CALLED LOVE?

A man called into my Radio program, “Sweet Moment with De Love Guru” and here was the story he shared with us all. You will be moved .

My name is Adams and my wife is Yaa. My wife developed a chronic brain syndrome called cerebral arteriosclerosis. Before she had the disease, she was a very pretty, vivacious lady. When her sickness started, she would experience intermittent times of confusion. For instance, she would drive to Accra, and then find herself at an intersection without knowing where she was or why or how to get back home. My wife is a school teacher who enjoys driving herself but when her condition started, I was forced to take her car keys away for her own safety.

As the disease progressed, she gradually lost all her mental faculties and did not even recognize me her own husband. But all through this time, I took care of her at home by my own self for the first five years. During that time, I often took her for visits and would always have her looking her prettiest although she had no idea of where she was. I often and proudly introduce her as my wife to everyone, even though her remarks were inappropriate to the conversation. But i never made an apology for her; I never indicated that there was anything wrong with what she had just said. I showered her with love and attention no matter what she said or did.

The time came when the doctors said she had to go into a nursing home for intensive care. She lived there for 10years (part of that time bedfast with arthritis) and I was daily with her. As long as she was able to sit up, I took her for a drive each afternoon – out for a sight see, or downtown, or to visit the family – never in anyway embarrassed that she was so far out of touch. I never made a negative comment about her. I did not begrudge the large amount of money required to keep her in the home all those years, never even  hinted that it might be a problem. In fact, I never complained about any detail of her care throughout the long illness. I always obtained the best for her and did the best for her.
I was loyal, always true to my wife, even though my love had no response for fifteen years. Today she is well and I often cry because I went through a lot for those fifteen years.

People see me and have asked me how I was able to stay true to my wife for those 15years tough years of our marriage. My reply is what I still tell you now….IT WAS AGAPE….The love of God in my heart. And people have also asked, “HOW DO I GET THIS KIND OF LOVE? My reply is still the same, “The Bible said for the Love of God is shared abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit of God. The key word I leave with people is….WHEN YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART, The Holy Spirit put’s this Love in there but many Christians do not know how to unleash this Love from their heart. And they ask the 3rd question, “What exactly is AGAPE? See what I tell them:

1. Agape love means action, not just words that are spoken.

2. Agape love means  involvement , not a comfortable detachment from the needs of others

3. Agape love means unconditionally loving the unlovable, the undeserving and unresponsive.

4. Agape means commitment to the object of one’s love.

5. Agape love means constructive, purposeful giving based not on blind sentimentality but on knowledge of what is best for the beloved

6. Agape love means consistency of behavior showing an ever – present concern for the your partner’s highest good

7. Agape love is the chief means and the best way of blessing your partner and your marriage.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT? THE ONLY CURE FOR ANY TROUBLED MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP IS AGAPE.

This is my story. Thanks so much Andy for what God is using you to do in this country. Anyone can quite a marriage because you feel it’s not working. But how many people can stick like I stuck for 15years from an unresponsive wife?

FINAL NOTE: Jesus was the greatest expression of love that ever came into the world, but it is never recorded that he ever said the words, "I love you!" Why? Because 95 percent of all love is non-verbal. Jesus did not love with just words but in deed and truth (1 Jn. 3:18). If your actions contradict your words, what are people going to believe, your words or your actions? Your actions of course. Vine's Expository Dictionary states, "Love can be known only from the actions it prompts".  Please share this post. You will save a relationship if you do.

Have you started following me on twitter @AndyQwas? I told you I will gladly follow back.
Have you ever share my BB PIN 2326600E with your friends?
Be my friend on Facebook with all pleasure. The name is Andy D-LoveGuru
Also like my Facebook Fan page by clicking on the facebook link up right now.
You can also chat with me on whatsapp via +233269745170.
I am De Love Guru, skilled in the art of Love and relationship bliss. Welcome to my world.

2 comments:

Hmmm. What a topic to discuss in these times.

I agree with you Mr Joseph

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More