2sure hand sanitizer manufacturers

2sure hand sanitizer manufacturers
Buy 2Sure hand sanitizer Prices

Monday 15 April 2013

HOW TO MAKE HER YOUR WOMAN (FOR SINGLE MEN) Twitter @AndyQwas. Bb Pin 2326600E


1. SHOW YOU CARE FOR HER. It is not what you do occasionally that matters but what you do regularly. It is not enough to say ‘I love you’. Show it.

2. BUY HER GIFTS: Buying her a gift for valentine is good, but buying her a gift for ‘absolutely no reason’ is even better.

3. SPEND TIME WITH HER. What you do WITH her is more important than what you do FOR her. And guys, I am NOT talking about sex. Find creative ways to spend time with her. It works better than giving her money although money is also very important to ‘oil the wheels ‘ of the relationship.

4. SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO HER. This may hurt your pride but it will make her your woman. You may be the only person who really listens to her. All other guys just want to get something from her. A woman wants to be heard. Be the man who does that for her all the time.

5. SHARE HER DREAM. Encourage her to reach for the stars. Celebrate her success and ‘push’ her in a healthy way to do more with her talents. GUY, if you do this right, she will give you her heart. “Smiles”.

Follow me on twitter @AndyQwas and I will gladly follow back.
Share my Bb Pin with your friends 2326600E
Be my friend on Facebook with all pleasure. The name is Andy D-LoveGuru
Also like my Facebook Fan page by clicking on the facebook link up right now.
You can also chat with me on whatsapp via +233269745170.
I am De Love Guru, skilled in the art of Love and relationship bliss. Welcome to my world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More