2sure hand sanitizer manufacturers

2sure hand sanitizer manufacturers
Buy 2Sure hand sanitizer Prices

Tuesday 7 May 2013

10 WAYS TO CREATE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND IN A RELATIONSHIP. Bb bin 2326600E. Twitter @AndyQwas


Let me show you 10 ways to show your partner you are truly committed to him or her. Use these 10 ways to demonstrate to your partner that your commitment will stand the test of time. Share this post after reading.

1. STOP THREATENING TO LEAVE. Nothing shows a lack of commitment like talking about walking away. We’ve all been there — the argument gets heated and it’s the same argument you’ve had a thousand times. Your mind starts to think, “My life would be so much easier if I were gone …” While it’s completely normal to have these thoughts, it does nothing for the level of commitment your partner feels from you.

2. YOU HAVE NO LONG-TERM PLANS TOGETHER: Have you taken some time with your partner to develop plans for the future? Have you planned a vacation, talk about buying a house, share dreams about what you’re going to do when you retire. Yes it seems far away and but thats the point!

3. TOUCH YOUR PARTNER: If you are not married, jump this point now. If you are married, Nothing communicates support like physical intimacy. By touching your partner — a hug while they are cooking dinner, an unexpected kiss — you reinforce your commitment to them. And casual touching can convey commitment because it shows a level of familiarity and ease that is hard to find outside of a long-term relationship. Pay the price by getting married and you too can touch.

4. SPEAK HIS/HER LOVE LANGUAGE: When you communicate your love in a way that is meaningful to your partner, it shows your commitment. It also shows you have taken the time to understand what makes him/her tick and they know that you will be by his/her side through thick and thin. Have you read "The 5 Love Languages?"

5. RELIVE YOUR HISTORY: One of the great things about a relationship is the shared history that you have with your partner. A fun way to demonstrate your commitment is to relive that history. Plan a picnic to the spot where he proposed. Go out to dinner at the restaurant where you first kissed. Rent the movie you watched when you first held hands. Revisiting these shared moments strengthens your bond and shows your partner that you are committed to keeping the love alive.

6. GET CREATIVE: Everyone loves physical reminders of why they are valued. Your partner is dying to get one from you. Write a poem about your partner’s best qualities. Make him/her a mix of all their favorite ’80s songs. Give a photo book with pictures of your love over the years. These tangible reminders of the times you’ve been together not only send a strong message of commitment — they can be fun to make too.

7. DAILY COMMUNICATE: Dont ever let a day pass without talking or communicating with your partner. Communication is the blood life of any relationship. No matter where you both are, find a way to connect and stay in touch.

8. SHOW SUPPORT: When your partner is feeling down, he/she doesn’t need you rubbing his/her face in the dirt. You are the one, maybe the only one, he/she can turn to. Showing that you support him/her even when they are wrong is an incredible demonstration of your intention to stay by his/her side, no matter what.

9. LISTEN MORE TO HOW HE OR SHE FEELS: In this day and age of innumerable distractions, we hardly listens anymore. We are all so busy planning what we will say next that we don’t really hear what the other person is saying. If you take the time to truly listen to your partner without planning your response, your partner will feel like you understand them in a way that no one else does. And that’s a great recipe for happiness.

10. FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR COMMITMENT: One of the best ways to show you are committed is to follow through with what you said. If you say something to your partner, then follow through till you have done it. When you follow through with these commitments, it shows your partner that you value him/her — and the relationship — above everything else.

Have you started following me on twitter? I told you I will gladly follow back. My twitter handle is @AndyQwas.
Have you ever shared my Bb Pin 2326600E with your friends?
Be my friend on Facebook with all pleasure. The name is Andy D-LoveGuru
Also like my facebook page by clicking on the facebook link up right now.
You can also chat with me on whatsapp via +233269745170.
I am De Love Guru, skilled in the art of Love and relationship bliss. Welcome to my world.

2 comments:

My ex-boyfriend dumped me 6months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him.I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and don't know what to do,so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness.I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we are about to get married.once again thank you Dr akwuke spell you are truly talented and gifted.Email:Akwukespiritualtemple@gmail.com is the only answer.he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man Akwukespiritualtemple@gmail.com

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More